Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ladies Night Out!!

On Saturday night a bunch of my girls friends took me out for an early birthday celebration. We headed up to Salt Lake and went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. After a two hour wait we finally got seated. Thank goodness the restaurant is connected to the mall so we could get some shopping in while we waited. For those of you who haven't been there before, don't let the wait scare you off, it is worth the wait, I promise. One of my favorite things to do is to sit around with good friends and just talk. So needless to say with a group of 9 ladies we got a lot of talking in, along with some good laughing. Although laughing really hard on such a full stomach is not such a good idea. I'm lucky to have kept my dinner down. I got this yummy pasta dish and was so full when I was done, but you can't go to the Cheesecake Factory without getting cheesecake, so I ordered the turtle cheesecake and it was so yummy. Everyone passed theirs around so we could each try all the different kinds. Oh how I love cheesecake!!



After dinner we had planned on going to a movie, but since dinner took so long five of you lovely ladies bailed out on us. April, Liz, Jessica and I headed to theatre to see The Lovely Bones. I have to say though, that the five who left, didn't miss out. The movie was just really weird and random and not at all what I was expecting. That all right though, I just enjoy being out with good company so I wasn't too bummed that the movie was dumb. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends. Thanks so much for a great night out ladies. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment