Monday, January 18, 2010

Tumbling

This year we decided to get Lauren back onto tumbling. She took it a couple years ago and really liked it. I may like it more than she does though because I just love seeing her learn new things every week. Recently she got this new pink leotard day and now wears it around all the time. The skirt is not so much for tumbling but most of the other girls in her class have one and she wouldn't let me leave the store with out getting her one. She just kept saying, thank you, thank you, thank you, I love it!! She also asked me all week how many more days til tumbling so she could wear her new outfit. Tyler had today off so he came with us to tumbling. He is much better at taking pictures than I am so we actually got some decent shots of her, that and the new camera really helps too. I hope that Lauren stays interested in gymnastics as she gets older, I really think she has good potential. She has been bugging me to take dance classes too though, so we will see where we end up.





Lauren has recently mastered the standing back bend and doesn't need the wall anymore. It is stuff like this that gets me so excited for her. I just love watching her excel at things.


Here are a few videos of some of the fun things she is learning.
Way to go Lauren!!



No comments:

Post a Comment