Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We have arrived!!

So I have been wanting to do this for so long now but for some reason it has taken me until now to actually get this thing up and running. I find myself taking pictures and telling myself, this would make a good blog entry even though I don't have a blog. I am hoping that by having a blog it will make me better at taking pictures so that I can actually document events in our lives. I also think that having a blog might acutally make us do more so that I have things to blog about. That may sound silly and I am sure that feeling will wear off soon but for now I will just run with it. We have done so many fun things this summer that I think I will back track a bit just to get some things saved for our memory. So wish me luck and happy reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am so glad you are doing this! I totally agree with your reasoning and you will love this. I love your pic of Lauren and Logan, that is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typing with one hand and pumping milk in another so i accidently repeated a sentence and had to remove original post..Lauren is so pretty and Logan is very handsome! these are great updates...i love all the pictures you took! looks like you are already a pro at this. it will die down but one thing the blog has done is help me realize how fast time really goes, and how fast your kids grow up. I'm cherishing every moment I have with them. It is my hope that they look back when times get tough and know that they had a good start. It's like a journal entry that everyone get's to read and is a lot more interesting then reading from spiral notebook. i'm so glad you have a blog now and i can keep up with your lives and see how the kids are growing! And learn things from you.

    ReplyDelete