Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boy Day at the Dino Park

A few weeks ago, we had another fun boy day at the dino park. Logan loves to feel special like things are just for him. It is so easy for me to amke things all about Lauren but I have a harder time making them all about Lauren. Maybe it's just cause she's a girl and so much like me, I don't know. Logan keeps asking when he is going to be older than Lauren and gets very upset each time I tell him that he will never be older than her. I think he just has a mom that needs to try a little harder. So boy day at the dino park again is a start. We must be cursed at the dino park cause everytime we go it rains. It didn't rain too hard so that was good, not hard enough to stop us anyways.
Logan by the robot dinosaurs
Here are a few cute photos of some of the other cute little boys that came along with us that day.
Gage
Mason
Kelton
Silly boys riding the alligator
The kids love playing at the park more than anything, which makes me wonder why we don't just go to the park.

They had painted a lot of the dinosaurs since we had been there last time so they were all bright and fresh. I knew Lauren would love this pink dinosaur so I made Logan and Mason stand my it for a picture so we could show sissy.
We are so lucky to have such good friends willing to go and play with us. I don't know what I would do without my friends. Thanks guys for a great fun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment