Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dollar Store Beauty!!

The other day Lauren got to go to the dollar store and pick out a toy, and these are the beauties she came home with.
She was SOOO excited to have long nails, she could hardly wait to get home and get them on. She was a little worried though that I wouldn't know how to put them on her. She said that I might need to call my friend Liz and ask her since she has her nails done. I told her I think I can manage. We got them on and she walked around very carefully for about 10 minutes before she decided she couldn't handle it anymore and started to play normal. Sadly after about 10 minutes they we all done for. Isn't that about average for a dollar store toy though. 10 minutes of fun for a dollar, sounds about right to me.
These pictures crack me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment