Saturday, April 10, 2010

St. Patricks Day!!

Nothing too exciting. I had bought the kids new green shirts a week or two before and kept them a surprise and decided the night before that I should try and so something fun. So we had shamrock pancakes and I made them pots of gold. Not very original but they were excited and that's all that matters right.
Green is a hard color for me with food, because my kids refuse to eat anything that is green, so we didn't get too crazy for dinner. Used the same fun plates from breakfast and colored our sprite green and added a lime. Tyler and I got the broccoli to add some more green to our plates. Maybe next year I will think of something earlier than the night before and make it a more fun day. Oh, we also had green jello poke cake for dessert but I guess I didn't get a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment