Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!!!

So Christmas is now over and I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, but I just needed to jot a memory down for myself today. Tyler and I were talking this morning and saying just how happy we were and how nice it has been being together with just our little family. The best part about it though was when Lauren came up to me this afternoon and said, "Mom I am so happy, I am the happiest I have ever been." I then became even happier than I was before. I am so glad that Lauren can feel the happiness that Tyler and I have been feeling the past week. I love my family so much and there is nothing better than seeing them happy.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! What a great thing that you all are so happy. Isn't that what life is all about. But it is hard to stay happy because of the normal processes of life. So I'm glad you were able to cherish the moment and write about it. Thank you for sharing this!
    p.s. we received your Christmas card and I LOVE your family picture. OMG! Lauren and Logan are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes it all worth it! Those are the things we like to hang on to! Out weigh the tough times :) Glad you guys had a good Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete