Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Moon!!

So the month of November has come and gone and I am way behind on my updates so far behind that even Tyler told me I need to update the blog. The beginning of the month was kind of slow with not much exciting going on. Logan got pretty sick for about a week and we stuck around the house. The real excitement started when New Moon came out in theatres. Me and some of my good friends planned a great girls night to go and see it together. We started out the night by going to April's parents house and watching Twilight to get us pumped up for the movie. We brought pizza for dinner, along with many other fun goodies.
The Gals
Liz, Jenny, Me, April, and Debbi

These are the awesome cupcakes that April and I made the day before. I think they turned out super fun, and everyone really liked them.



Liz brought us all a little goodie bag with a treat for the movie and some Twilight Woods lotion from bath and body works. April also got us all some blood to drink (Jones, strawberry soda), and some New Moon sweet tarts and chocolates.


Here we are waiting for the movie to start. Luckily the theatre we went to has assigned seats so we didn't have to get to the theatre hours before and stand in line.


We all really liked the movie and it was definately better than the first one.
Thanks for a great night out ladies, I really had a great time!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you guys really got into it! Looks like tons of fun and all the goodies look so cute, especially the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fun! Wow you went all out...the cupcakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are awesome! They look like a lot of work. Looks like a fun ladies night out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the cupcakes! Your outing makes my outing to see the movie LAME. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete