Sunday, May 2, 2010

Carpenter's in Training

Lowe's has a fun kids program that I kept hearing about and finally decided to look into and get my kids signed up for it. It has been so much fun, and my kids absolutely love it. On their first visit they got an apron and goggles to wear and bring back to wear each time. The best part about it is that it is totally free. Normally they only do it twice a month, but for whatever reason, they are doing it every Saturday in April and May. So far the kids have made a baseball game, a bird feeder and a little school house. They give them a fun patch to put on their aprons after each project that says they completed that project. I have yet to get any of them put on yet, but I will get around to that eventually.



Thank You Lowe's for creating a program that is fun, easy and Cheap that my kids enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment