Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo

So during our crazy week of birthday fun, I decided to take the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. It was spring break week and the weather was crappy as seen in the snowy picture in the previous post. I had been wanting to try out this place for awhile now so I figured while the weather was bad it would be a good indoor place to take the kids to run around a bit. We invited some friends and were good to go. The kids knew we were going to kangaroo zoo but they didn't exactly know what kind of place it was. On the way there, I had a conversation with Logan about it and asked me if there was real kangaroo's there. I told him there weren't real animals there, that the only animals there were the kids playing. Logan then thought that meant that he had to dress up in an animal costume and he was not excited about that. I quickly corrected him and told him I was just kidding and we were good to go again. Because it was spring break, the place was a little crazy and kinda stinky from all the sweaty kids running around, the kids didn't seem to mind though. They joined right in and had a blast running around with all their friends. I tried to keep up with them at first but they just moved from toy to toy so fast that I couldn't keep track of them and eventually found a table to sit at and chit chat with the other moms. It was funny cause later that day Logan's friend party was scheduled and Parker told his mom, man Logan is having a lucky week. Logan was so excited for his party later in the day that after about a half hour of being there he was ready to go home to his party. He bugged me every ten minutes the whole day about when his party was going to start.

Here are some fun pictures of the morning events!
Lauren, Lauryn, Maddie, Aubrey
Logan, Parker, Spencer


Maile & Cameron


The kids had a great time running around and getting sweaty with the rest of them. Thanks ladies for joining in on our day of fun. We had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment