Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodbye Friends

The day has finally come to say good bye to my collection of box tops, and I have to say I am a little sad. Wierd I know, but I have been collecting these babies for over three years now knowing that someday Lauren would be able to take a big bag of them to school. Well today is that day!! I took them all out and piled them up in little piles of ten to count them as I have done so many times over the years. I even went into my food storage this morning and cut off all the ones sitting on the shelves. 394 was the number we came up with, not bad, BUT the wierd person inside of me wanted it to be an even 400. So I think I might go and buy 6 boxes of fruit snacks or something on the way to school today. Crazy, yes but I will feel better about it, 400 just sounds so much better than 394 don't you think. Lauren's class will be well on their way to their ice cream and pizza parties. Tomorrow is a new day and I have another kid that will be starting school in 2 years to start collecting for.
So long my friends, you will be missed!!


3 comments:

  1. You are amazing. Lets hang out soon! It's been wayyyy too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way awesome. They better win:) THANKS for the yummy ice cream tonight i neeeded it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I know I'm not the craziest Box Top collector. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete