Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

Today is Tyler's 34th birthday and we just wanted to wish him a very happy birthday and remind him of some of the goodtimes over the last 34 years.
Happy Happy Birthday Daddy Dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me.
Lauren says, "Happy Birthday Daddy, you are turning 34 today in the fall!! I love you daddy, happy birthday today!! I hope you like the birthday presents we bought you."
Logan says, "I love you, and I like your transformers. Happy Birthday, you get your new transformer show today, I hope you like your presents."
Mommy says, "Happy Birthday T, I love you so very much and hope that you have a wonderful day. You are the BEST!!
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!





3 comments:

  1. Whoa I seriously thought some of the pics could pass for Logan. Happy Birthday-Man your old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea Christa! Love the 2nd picture of him and Logan, can't believe how little Logan was. Hope you have a great birthday Tyler!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! It's wierd how some of those pictures looked just like logan then some looked like lauren:)

    ReplyDelete